Calling all parents who’ve lost a glove on a cold winter walk—while juggling a stroller and a fussy baby. Warmmuffs make “runaway mittens” a thing of the past. They’re cozy and durable, with a water repellent outer shell, poly insulation, and a super soft micro-fleece, plush or cloud lined interior. But what makes them really special is the ingenious design, which attaches right to your stroller handle. Just slip your hands in and go to stay toasty on even the coldest winter strolls. When baby needs something, slide your hands out, do what you need to do, and go on your way.
Transitioning between pushing the stroller and tending to your little one has never been easier—and you’ll never lose another glove.
- Hook & loop fasteners for quick placement and direct contact with stroller bar
- Roomy cuffs for hands and jacket sleeves
- Adjustable sizing for both moms and dads
- Water repellent outer shell, ultra-soft premium insulation and anti-pilling micro-fleece, plush or cloud lining
- Temperature Rating: -4°F/-20°C
- Dimensions: W: 7”, H: 10”
- Machine washable
GEAR - Stroller
Always machine wash cold. Tumble dry with low heat setting. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Be sure the garment is thoroughly dried and turned inside out during the drying process if necessary. You can also find washing instructions on all care labels located on the product.
For all faux fur parts, please remove the faux fur before washing.
For all other faux shearling lined products, please turn inside out during washing. Do not tumble dry.