Play "Grocery Store," Asking Kids to Shop for Specific Items in a Room or Around the House. You Might Give Them a Shopping List with Pictures on it or Simple Words.
Ask Kids to Put One Type of Play Food or Other Toys They Have into the Shopping Cart. Then Ask Them to Follow Your Directions to Load, Roll and Unload the Cart. For Example, Have Them Put All Frozen or Cold Foods in the Cart, then Roll it to the End of the Room, Unload It and Return for all the Fruits and Vegetables.
Set Up a Mega-Supermarket! Ask Kids to Carefully Wheel the Shopping Cart from Room to Room, Collecting a Different Type of Food in Each One. (Room 1 Might be Fruits and Vegetables, and Room 2 Might be Canned Goods.) Have Some Fun . . . Make the Hallway "Aisle 1" and the Kitchen a Checkout Area Where You Play Cashier. Then Switch Roles!
Fun on aisle five! With sturdy metal construction and pivoting front wheels, this kid-size metal shopping cart toy is the perfect addition to your play grocery store. Our mini grocery wagon is easy to maneuver, fun to fill, and built to last for years of pretend play! Food play accessories sold separately.
- Realistic, Kid-Sized Metal Shopping Cart with Pivoting Front Wheels
- Heavy Gauge Sturdy Steel Construction
- A Folding Seat for Your Childs' Favorite Shopping Companion
- The Perfect Companion for Melissa & Doug Play Food Sets
- WARNING Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for Children Under 3 Years.
- Adult Assembly Required.