Blows Streams of Bubbles!
Easy to Use
- Insert 3 “AA” (1.5v) Batteries into the compartment as shown.
- Screw the solution bottle as shown in step 2 below, the clear tube must go in the bottle.
- Pull the trigger down for 15 seconds. Pull trigger down 5-6 times to make endless bubbles and have fun.
- After each play, run water through the tubes as shown in step 4 below. Do not immerse in water.
Installing the Batteries
- Battery Installation should be done by an adult.
- Loosen screw of battery door with a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Remove battery door and place 3 “aa” (1.5v) fresh batteries as indicated in the battery compartment.
- Replace battery door cover and tighten screw. Do not over tighten.
- See important battery warnings.
Important Battery Warnings
- Use only fresh “AA” batteries.
- Do NOT mix old and new batteries.
- Do NOT mix alkaline, standard (carbon zinc), or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium batteries.)
- Non rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.
- Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the unit before being charged.
- Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision.
- Only batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended are to be used.
- Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity.
- Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the unit.
- The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited
- Check that all contact surfaces are clean and bright before installing batteries.
- Do not immerse toy in water.
- DO NOT DISPOSE OF BATTERIES IN FIRE. BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE OR LEAK.