The Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 Double Stroller provides uncompromising agility on any terrain, thanks to forever-air rubber tires that will never go flat and all-wheel suspension. Even with two in tow, this lightweight double stroller won't slow you down, as it fits through any standard doorway and folds quickly and easily with the signature Baby Jogger one-step, in-seat fold. Adjustable calf supports and near-flat reclining seats help you find the most comfortable position for your children. The adjustable handlebar, hand-operated parking brake, and extra-large storage basket provide ultimate convenience. UV 50 canopies with peekaboo windows keep your children shaded on your adventures together. Create a travel system with a Baby Jogger car seat or City Mini 2 Double Pram, or customize your ride with the following accessories: glider board, child tray, weather shield, belly bar, bug canopy, foot muff, and carry bag.
- The Near-Flat Recline Seats and Adjustable Calf Supports Provide Maximum Comfort So Your Children Can Stretch Out and Relax
- Large Storage Basket Holds Up to 15lb So You Have Everything You Need Within Reach
- Full-Coverage UV 50+ Canopies with 2 Magnetic Peekaboo Windows Keep Your Children Shaded While Allowing You to Easily Check In
- Supports Children Up to 50lb Per Seat
- Meets Disney Size Requirements
- Stroller is Not Intended for Jogging
- Forever Air Rubber Tires with All-Wheel Suspension Provide a Comfortable Stroll on Any Terrain
- Adjustable Handlebar and Hand-Operated Parking Brake Provide Comfortable Steering and Control, All Within an Arm's Reach
- Customize Your Ride for 4 Different Modes of Use with Accessories Like the Infant Car Seat, Pram, Glider Board, Parent Console, Child Tray and more (Sold Separately)
- Create a Travel System with Most Britax, Cybex, Graco and Maxi Cosi Infant Car Seats (Adapters for Other Brands' Infant Car Seats Sold Separately)
- Baby Jogger's Patented One-Step Quick-Fold Technology Ensures Easy Transportation and Storage
Care & Maintenance
Machine wash seat on cold, gentle or delicate and drip dry. Do not use bleach, solvents or abrasive cleaning materials. Do not press, iron, dry clean or tumble dry. Reminder to always remove the metal frame and PE boards from the seat before washing. If the seat cover requires replacing, only use parts from a Baby Jogger authorized dealer. Plastic and metal parts may be surface washed only using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. The wheels can be cleaned using a damp cloth and must be dried completely with a soft towel or cloth before use. Do not store outside or near a direct heat source such as a radiator or fire. Always store in a dry and safe environment.