The Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 Stroller provides uncompromising agility on any terrain thanks to forever-air rubber tires that will never go flat and all-wheel suspension. The signature one-hand compact fold, adjustable handlebar, and hand-operated parking brake provide you with the ultimate convenience, while the adjustable calf support and near-flat seat recline allow you to find the most comfortable position for your child. Create a travel system using the included Baby Jogger infant car seat adapters or customize your ride with the following accessories (sold separately): pram, parent console, glider board, child tray, weather shield, belly bar, bug canopy, foot muff, and carry bag.
- Baby Jogger's signature one-hand fold with auto-lock ensures easy transportation and storage
- The near-flat seat recline and adjustable calf support provide maximum comfort so your child can stretch out and relax
- Large storage basket holds up to 10 lb so you have everything you need within reach
- Full-coverage UV 50+ canopy with a peekaboo window keeps baby shaded while allowing you to easily check in
- Supports children up to 65 lb
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty on frame
- Meets Disney size requirements
- Stroller is not intended for jogging
- Forever air rubber tires with all-wheel suspension provide a comfortable stroll on any terrain
- Adjustable handlebar and hand-operated parking brake provide comfortable steering and control, all within arm's reach
- Customize your ride for 4 different modes of use with accessories like the infant car seat, pram, glider board, parent console, child tray, and more (sold separately)
- The included infant car seat adapter is compatible with all Baby Jogger infant car seats
- Create a travel system with most Britax, Chicco, Clek, Cybex, Graco, Maxi Cosi, Peg Perego, and UPPAbaby infant car seats (adapters for other brands' infant car seats sold separately)
Care & Maintenance
Machine wash seat on cold, gentle or delicate and drip dry. Do not use bleach, solvents or abrasive cleaning materials. Do not press, iron, dry clean or tumble dry. Reminder to always remove the metal frame and PE boards from the seat before washing. If the seat cover requires replacing, only use parts from a Baby Jogger authorized dealer. Plastic and metal parts may be surface washed only using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. The wheels can be cleaned using a damp cloth and must be dried completely with a soft towel or cloth before use. Do not store outside or near a direct heat source such as a radiator or fire. Always store in a dry and safe environment.