- 8 ACTIVITIES THAT ENCOURAGE COGNITION, GROSS MOTOR SKILLS AND MORE. Extra-large developmental playground that inspires exploration and discovery, supporting development.
- EXTENDS TUMMY TIME with a slew of engaging activities and an adjustable stand-alone mirror.
- OFFERS VISUAL STIMULATION. The mat's contrasting black & white design offers baby important visual stimulation from day one.
- COMPACT & VERSATILE PRODUCT that is easy to fold and carry to take along.
- Engaging peek-a-boo tree
- Machine washable
- Playful crinkly star
- Easy-grasp teether
- Handle loop and elastic button for easy fold & carry
- Mirror for extended tummy time
- Soft plush cloud
- Shiny satin ribbons
Age Tips:0+ months: EQ - BONDING
From the very first days, the Super Mat is the perfect setting to get close up with baby and bond. Lie next to your little one and cuddle up, gaze at each other, talk and sing songs, taking the precious opportunity of getting to know one another.
2+ months: GROSS MOTOR SKILLS - TUMMY TIME
Encourage your baby to lie in tummy time by engaging baby with one of the features and activities. Point to the Magical illustrations, draw baby's attention to the peek-a-boo tree and satin ribbons, or place the mirror at a convenient angle for your baby to explore his or her own reflection.
5+ months: COGNITION
When your baby is older and sitting up, let them enjoy the cozy playing area both indoors and outside and explore the mat's various features and activities from an exciting new angle.