Made in China
Assembled Dimensions: 39.5" x 28" x 37"
Assembled Weight: 56.76 lbs
Take a moment to relax in the charming mid-century styled Kai rocking chair. Designed with modern rounded edges, curved walnut stained rubberwood legs, and included lumbar cushion for added comfort. It's a stylish but also more sustainable choice for the modern nursery. Upholstered by hand in our eco-performance fabric, that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made with at least 30% recycled fibers.
- MODERN WINGBACK STYLE: A modern twist on a mid-century wingback rocking chair with softly rounded edges, included lumbar cushion and upholstered by hand in soft eco-performance fabric
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Kai has been tested for over 10,000 chemicals and passes the most stringent emission standards. It contributes to clean indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home. At least 40 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this soft and durable eco-performance fabric which uses REPREVE® recycled fibers.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT: Life with a babe can be messy! This
- is why our eco-performance fabric is water repellent, stain-resistant, easy to clean and free from harmful chemicals.
- SMOOTH ROCKING MOTION: Gently lull babe to sleep or enjoy a peaceful moment alone with the smooth back-and-forth rocking motion.
- EASY SETUP: A few simple steps with no tools required.
- SAFE FOR BABE: We go the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. The Kai meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is free of chemical flame retardants, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs), and Formaldehyde.