Stay On the Move with Two.
- Narrow Silhouette and Smooth Push On Air-Filled Tires with All-Wheel Suspension
- Quick, Compact Fold with Auto-Lock and Standing Stow
- Spacious Canopies Offer Ample Sun Coverage UPF 45+
- Individual Seats Give Options for Different Age Ranges
Health Checklist: OEKO-TEX Certified Fabrics. Free from PFAS, Fire Retardant, PVC, BPA, Phthalates, Polyurethane Foam, Chlorine, Vinyl and Formaldehyde
- Eco Checklist: PFAS Free, Recycled Materials and Solution Dye
A parent’s lifeline for multiple kids, the Bumbleride Indie Twin side by side double stroller gets you outside doing what you love. Beginning at birth and through toddlerhood, its side-by-side seat design allows you to customize for your little passengers with quick access to each. Have twins? Add dual car seats, dual bassinets or simply convert seats to infant mode with no attachments. Responsibly made and manufactured.
- PFAS Free Durable Water Repellent
- Eco Fabric Made from OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified 100% Recycled PET (90 Plastic Water Bottles Per Stroller)
- Black Colorway Uses Innovative Solution Dye Process that Conserves Approximately 25-40 Gallons of Water Per Stroller
- Dusk Colorways Uses a Soft-To-the-Touch, Poly/Wool Blend Certified By the Responsible Wool Standard
- 25% of Plastic Frame Components Sourced from Recycled Fishing
Ready for Any Stage
Having independent seats means you can tailor your stroll to your circumstance. Sleeping infant and rowdy toddler? One side can be in infant mode (no attachments) and the other ready for action. The side-by-side design also gives you easy access to each of your little ones.
Whether it’s into the local coffee shop or on a city street or trail, Indie Twin’s slim silhouette and buttery push make life with little ones just a little bit smoother.
PFAS-Free Durable Water Repellent
Completely free from being treated with PFAS chemicals aka “forever chemicals” since 2020. We are all about that clean stroll, no matter the weather.
We’ve spent the last decade+ upcycling plastic bottles into our fabrics (millions of them). Bumbleride fabric is 100% recycled PET (rPET) and free from harmful chemicals: OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class I certified, free from fire retardants, lead, phthalates, BPA, polyurethane foam, PVC, formaldehyde, chlorine, and many other harmful things you don’t want your baby near.
Sea Nets from Local Waters
Yes, it’s true. Starting in 2020, we are recovering fishing nets from local oceans near our factory in Taiwan. They are cleaned, converted into reusable pellets and injection molded into plastic parts. 25% of plastic components are sourced from ocean plastics.
In one-step, adjust the handlebar to meet your ideal height. The fold…it’s also quick and seamless. In one step, the stroller folds up compact and tight. It can also stand on its own, ready for it’s next journey.
Protect from the Elements
The spacious canopies have UPF 45+ protection, plus the extra pop out extension gives plenty of sun coverage to your little passengers. You can add a rain cover or bug net attachment (not included) to shield from the other elements.
Car Seat Compatible
Recommended Use Birth to 90lbs
Combined Weight Capacity 90lbsWeight
47”L x 29.5”W x 26.5-45.5” HFolded
32.5”L x 29.5”W x 13.5”H