A 24 karat gold square base elevates the floating frame of the Lydian crib. The satin sheen of the gold boldly contrasts the richness of the American sourced solid black walnut. Each piece is bench-made in a small batch production using hand-selected wood in Los Angeles. Inset end panels are constructed from walnut plywood to preserve the interior structure of the crib. One step removal of the front panel converts crib to toddler bed. Made in the US.
- 24k gold plated aluminum with a satin finish
- American black walnut with no-VOC finish: less than 0.1 g/liter, no off-gassing, and made with vegetable-based ingredients
- Converts to toddler bed in 3 steps; no additional rails or conversion kits required
- 4 adjustable mattress levels
- Bench-made and metal plated in a Los Angeles workshop
- Meets and exceeds US and Canadian safety standards
Made in USA
Assembled Dimensions: 54.25" x 30.5" x 36"
Assembled Weight: 142 lbs
Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches