The Colgate Mattress® 2-N-1 is a dual-firmness, innerspring crib mattress designed to grow together with your baby.
The Colgate Mattress® 2-N-1 is a high-quality, dual-firmness crib mattress engineered to provide both the firmness infants need for proper development and the comfort toddlers prefer. The 2-N-1’s innerspring unit is exceptionally high quality, made of 135 coils of thick 13.5-gauge tempered steel and 9.0-gauge border rods for sturdy edge support and firmness. The spring unit is surrounded by a sustainable insulator pad made of coconut shell husks and two comfortable and supportive cushioning layers. Increased internal air flow and freshness is assured by multiple side vents, and mattress durability is provided by strong cloth binding. These high quality materials are protected by a triple-layered reinforced, waterproof, and tear-resistant mattress cover. Like all Colgate mattresses, the 2-N-1 crib mattress is GREENGUARD ® Gold certified, CertiPUR-US ® certified, CPSIA certified, and compliant with all federal and state flammability requirements – without the use of fire retardant chemicals. The 2-N-1 crib mattress is proudly handcrafted by Colgate Mattress, the Crib Mattress Specialist ®, a family-owned and operated business dedicated to baby’s safety since 1955.
- Dual-firmness design for infant support and toddler comfort
- High quality spring unit – 135 coils of thick 13.5-gauge steel coils, with 6.0-gauge steel border rods for sturdy edge support
- Extra comfort from two supportive cushioning layers on each side of the mattress, specifically engineered for both babies and toddlers
- Renewable coir fiber insulator pad made from coconut shell husks
- Increased air flow with multiple side vents
- Triple-layered reinforced, waterproof and tear-resistant cover
- Strong cloth binding seams for mattress durability
- Hypoallergenic & phthalate free
- GREENGUARD® Gold and CertiPUR-US® certified safe for no harmful emissions
- Fits all standard size American cribs and toddler beds