New for 2020, the Agio Z4 now grows with your family, too! Add a companion seat and double adapters to convert the stroller from single to double. The Z4 is one of the lightest convertible strollers on the market, as well as one of few that hold an even 50-pound weight limit on each seat.
Made in Italy by Peg-Perego—a manufacturer of high-quality baby products since 1949—the Agio Z4 stroller is exclusive to independent retailers like Strolleria. The Agio collection features premium fabrics, brown leatherette details and an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
With a width of 20 inches, the Z4 is as narrow as an umbrella stroller, making it easy to navigate through city sidewalks and store aisles. But while compact, the Z4 is also sturdy, with all-wheel suspension that helps you navigate any terrain. The Z4 folds with one hand and stands when folded, making it easy to get in and out of the car.
Use the Z4 from birth by attaching an infant car seat or overnight-approved bassinet (sold separately). With a reversible seat, pop-out footrest and height-adjustable canopy, the stroller will last as long as you need it.
- Converts from single to double stroller with the addition of the companion seat and double adapters
As a double, Z4 is one of the lightest tandem strollers on the market and can be used in more than a dozen configurations
- Compatible with infant car seats manufactured in Jan. 2018 or later from Agio/Peg-Perego (with included adapters)
- Also compatible with infant car seats from Nuna, Maxi-Cosi and Cybex (with adapters sold separately)
- Compatible with matching bassinet approved for overnight sleeping
- 5-year warranty is the longest in the industry
- Features leatherette handlebar, bumper bar and accents with premium fabrics
- Reversible seat allows baby to face you or face forward
- Sturdy wheels with all-wheel suspension provide a smooth ride over various terrains
- Folds compactly with seat attached and stands when folded
- Narrow width makes for easy maneuverability in tight spaces
- Canopy extension provides additional sun protection and tucks away inside when not in use
- Canopy is height-adjustable to create extra space as your child grows taller
- Leatherette handlebar, bumper bar and seat trim accents add sophisticated style
- Ample storage basket holds all of your strolling essentials
- Peek-a-boo window
- Front wheels lock for stability with knob on side of stroller
- Multiple recline positions keep your child comfortable
- Foot brake
- Made in Italy by Peg-Perego